- Corrected a defect in which a freight table could not be created using the number of items in an order. After the fix, freight tables can be used to calculate shipping.
- Settings > System Emails: Corrected a defect in which the Points Statement email was not sent to users. Although customers can view their points balance at any time, the email reminder encourages a visit to the store. After the fix, reminder emails are sent according to the statement settings.
- Organize: Corrected a defect in which the Select All function under the Organize tab would not apply. After the fix, the Select All option functions as expected.
- Corrected a defect in which the store dashboard would include failed payments in total sales. After the fix, failed payments are not included in total sales.
- Corrected a defect in which the correct payment method was not displaying for the user during checkout if the user was setup with a Payment Method Group Code. After the fix, if a user is set up with a Group Code for Payment Method, the appropriate payment method(s) will display during checkout.
- Corrected a defect that allowed single use promo codes to be applied more than once. After the fix, single use promo codes are inactive after a single use. See Store Level > Payment Methods > Promo Codes.
- Corrected a defect in which Level 2 Subcategories in the Mega Menu were not clickable links. After the fix, the links are active. See Store Level > Design > Pages.
- Corrected a defect in which product images would not change according to the variant option combinations. After the fix, images are applied as expected.
- Corrected a defect in which users were able to check out with less than the minimum order quantity. After the fix. minimum order quantities are enforced on the storefront. See Organization Level > Products > Edit Products > Pricing.
- Corrected a defect in which the shopping cart would display the wrong product variant image. After the fix, the correct product and variant are displayed.
- Corrected a defect in which users assigned to product visibility groups would only see products that were included in that group. After the fix, users can see all products in addition to those assigned to their specific group.
- Corrected a defect in which multiple custom items appear as a single line item instead of separate items in the card and at checkout. After the fix, custom items appear as separate line items.
- Corrected a defect in which shipping details for ShipStation split shipments were showing the wrong Shipment Label/Number. After the fix, the correct information appears as expected for split shipments.
Knowledge Base Updates